Thursday, September 25, 2008



Super Why/Batman

Hercules
Joshua is really into Super Heros lately. His favorites are Batman, Super Why, and Hercules. He likes to dress up like these super heros and fly around the house. His Grandma C bought his Halloween costume a few weeks ago and the other day he told me that he wanted it to be Halloween so that he could wear his costume. I told him that we could pretend it was Halloween and that he could dress up. He put on his costume, but it didn't have a cape. He told me that in order to fly a super hero needs a cape, so we pinned one on. Them he told me that he was Batman. Later he said that he was done being Batman and that he was going to be Super Why. His other favorite super hero is Hercules. He made up his costume for this one. He went and found a headband in with my hair stuff and put it on, then he asked for a cape and his sandals, which he calls "Hercules shoes". After having a home-made costume for Hercules, he was really excited when Grandma bought him a real live super hero costume.

9 comments:

Mark and Akeey Ellis said...

I LOVE THOSE PICTURES OF JOSY I AM GOING TO MISS YOU GUYS...

rneweyfamily said...

Hi, I just found your blog. That is sooo cute. My girls love to dress up and have had their costumes picked out since last halloween, but they aren't made yet, so they will have to wait.

Janet said...

Wow!! those are awsome pictures!!! I love his Hurk costume the best! you tell that josh that he is the man!!

GatesGang said...

haha it was so cute to see you guys the other day he really is into super heros it is so cute

Idaho Sutters said...

Hi Stephanie and company,

We have lots of dress up days at our house so I can relate!

5boystokiss said...

Ahh Steph your a mommy! How cool. Of two right? Congrats. Where are you these days, and what are you up to. I just happened upon your blog and I happy to read about your family, I hope you don't mind. It is so nice to have the internet to connect me to lost friends! I am trying to convince my boys to be the Super Heros Am-Man and Hela-Man. Ahh well.

Scott and Jamie said...

Hey! It's been such a long time... your boys are cute, looks like they're a lot of fun!

Kiley said...

I'm glad to see you've been blogging! Your boys look great! Hope you all have a Happy Halloween!

Michelle Price said...

Cute Stephanie-glad I found you blog!