Thursday, August 6, 2009

New Baby

I have really neglected my blog. I have been so busy since I started working that I haven't been able to keep up with anything. Since the last time that I added anything to my blog we found out that we are having another baby. We had the ultrasound a couple of weeks ago and found out that we are having another boy. The Lord must know more about me then I know about myself. I never thought that I could raise three boys and stay sane, but we are about to find out. I am really excited. Larry was shocked at first and it took the boys awhile to adjust to the idea of another brother. They were really hoping for a sister, especially Joshua. I told Josh that another brother would be really fun because they could play super heros together and when they get older they can go camping together. After that he decided that it would be ok to have another little brother. We are thinking of naming him Jared Nathan Green, but we haven't decided for sure yet. Our Green House is getting fuller and fuller and we love it. Baby Jared is due to arrive sometime around the end of Nov. or the first part of Dec.

No comments: